Our server staff members are appointed to make sure everything is in line with the server’s rules. Every member of the team is selected to be an enforcer of the rules and someone who supports the community. This page will provide the general role of each rank, and how to get in contact with each member.
Executives are the “bosses” of the network who are responsible for the network’s operations, moderation team and the long-term goals of the network moving forward. In general, they oversee:
- Long-term network operations
- Feedback and operations of individual servers
- Current and future network infrastructure
Learn more about Executives
Developers are the staff members who are proficient in multiple programming languages or command-line events. They are responsible to create, execute and maintain these custom projects. In general, they oversee:
- Sever software and digital processes
- Compliance and version compatability
- DNS and domain infrastructure
Learn more about Developers
Admins are staff members who are the network’s more efficent general moderators. They are responsible to conduct those below them, and are responsible for the server’s permanent punishments. In general, they oversee:
- Other entry-level content moderators
- Specific and higher-priority support issues
- Moderation of the Discord server
Learn more about Admins
Mods are the network’s general moderators who have access to all of the tools that are essential for moderation. Everyone starts somewhere, and with us, it’s here. In general, they oversee:
- Behavior and compliance of [layers across our platforms
- General server moderation processes
- Responsible reporting and knowledge of the chain of command
Learn more about Mods
As a server, we like to award our players with titles specific to their unique skillsets and recognition for their abilities. While none of these titles are a part of our staff team, special recognition is given to these users for their achievement and dedication to the network.
Architects are our “brick and mortar”-oriented creators. Architects build using anything from the inventory menu except the redstone section.
Learn more about Architects